Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I just want you to know who I am

This post is ment for the people I have in my life right now.
For all those who think they know me. And all those who are trying to understand me.

I'm not who you think I am.

I fave finally started to discover my real self. I have started to love it, appreciate it and enjoy getting to know me more.
I was afraid of knowing who I am,o finding my dark side. But with the help of a certain someone, I truely learned that being human is ok. That having bad "qualities" is what makes me unique and gives me my true identity.
I'm not an angel and I am not a devil. I'm a 20 year old girl who is discovering everything around her. And I'm truely enjoying it.

The latest clash that happened with my "friends" taught me that if someone can't accept me for who I am, if someone wants to change the way I think, I talk, I react,... Then fuck them.
I don't need their inner complexes steering my life or personality.
And if someone doesn't take me as a whole package then he is most welcome to leave.

I am a selfish, stubborn, moody, spontaneous, free spirited, confused, smart, cute young woman. What you see is NOT what you get. I have many masks, many identities and I hardly trust people.

Many parts of my character can be missunderstood. People who don't know me closly and see me act normally usually get the wrong impression. But it hurts mee deeply to see someone who knows me very well accuse me of being a slut.

I'm not a slut, I'm just different from the average, normal girl you would probably see in my entourage. But hey, if being called a slut is the consequence of being ME then it's a price I'm willing to pay.

So to all those who tried, try and will try to change me, I can only say... Fuck you

4 Comments:

Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

*Standing Ovation*

Bravo!

I am glad to finally hear it! Was about damn time.

Take care ya benty, and please don't let them affect you this way again.


As the old saying goes : "Don't care what people think, they don't do it very often!"

;)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

THANK YOU SAM

3:17 PM  
Blogger haal said...

Bravo.... what's wrong with being a slut...I suppose nothing... move on and move in.....just never move away.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Damn right, sometimes you just have to take a stand. And I finally took it.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home