Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Favorites

-Season:-
For me it's autumn. Not too cold, but thankfully not hot. I enjoy wearing a light jacket, searching for a nice sunny spot to curl into while a fresh breeze caresses my face (poetic).
Autumn in Egypt doesn't have the strange winter cold that drills into your bones and no matter how much, many or think your clothes are it's getting to your bones. And it doesn't have the harsh summer sun and asphixiating humidity. It has the best of both. That's why I like it

Soft drink:-
Kayla is not going to like this. Yes it's Pepsi. I honestly find no difference in taste between Coca Cola and Pepsi, except that Coca leaves a weird feeling in my teeth afterwards (which I seriously think it's an manufacturing defect only in Egypt).
Anyway call me shallow, but I like Pepsi for their ads. Especially in football seasons (soccer). All those cute, well built handsome players who are giving us their best moves just so we buy that drink... Well, I went for it and have been buying Pepsi since World Cup 1998. Oh God I am shallow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mohamed said...

Why do I feel that the summer is just starting!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Why? the night are quite nice. there's a little breeze that isn't too bad. but remember last year? summer stayed untill november and then winter started right after it. not a nice year for me.

1:51 AM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

I love Autumn. There is something about that season. I love the falling leaves.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

Mine is Summer! I love it soo much! Unless it suddenly gets cold! Considering I need as much heat a lizard, that's not unexplainable.

5:26 PM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

I love fallen leaves in Automn. BTW, who says you are shallow?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I myself prefer the taste of coca-cola more, even before Nancy's ad ;)

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeyz,
autumn is great! i do agree with u about the breeze and the sunlight...
i also prefer Pepsi rather than Coke... but y? umm, not 4 ADs, i could taste a difference between them thoguh, but what u r saying about the ADs is so true, Pepsi's ADs & commercials rock! there's a Pepsi Commercial that's performed by Amr Diab, Beyonce, Pink and who was the third?! can't remember, was it Britney? that one was really cool...

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home