Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Things about me

HAVE YOU EVER:

* Ever been so drunk you blacked out: No
* Missed school bcoz it was raining: Yeah
* Been hurt emotionally: Yeah
* Kept a secret from everyone: Sure
* Had a crush on a teacher: No
* Been in love it made you cry: No
* Ever thought an animated character was hot: Yeah, prince Eric from the little mermaid
* Had an imaginary friend: When I was a little girl (his name was Sasso, don't ask..)
* Cried during a Movie: Hell yeah
* Been on stage: Yes and I hate it
* Cut your hair : Yes

FAVORITES

* Shampoo: Sunsilk
* Soap: Dove
* Color: Blues, black, pinks and whites
* Day/Night: Night
* Summer/Winter: Summer (automn actually)
* Fave cartoon character: Cosmo from the fairly odd parents
* Fave Food: Chinese and Italian
* Fave Movies: A Few Good Men, Fight Club, The Whole Nine Yards, Dirty Dancing and Dangerous Beauty
* Fave Subject: Maths & Physics
* Fave 'normal' Drink: Pepsi
* Fave Persons to talk to online: Mood, Pete, Bisou and Mira

RIGHT NOW:
* Wearing: Blue pants and a grey Tshirt
* Hair: light brown
* I'm feeling: happy
* Thinkin about: which subject will I study tonight
* Listening to: Nothing
* Talkin 2: Nobody

IN THE LAST 24 HRS:

* Cried: Nope
* Worn a skirt: No
* Met someone New: Yeah
* Cleaned your room: of course NOT!
* Laundry: No
* Drove a car: No (yupy)
*took a bath?: Yeah
*Did something strange: hmmm... define strange...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

* Yourself: Not all the time
*Your friends: not all of them
* Santa Claus: No
* Destiny/Fate: Sometimes
* Angels: Sometimes
* Demons: Sometimes

FRIENDS AND LIFE:

* Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nope, single
* Like anyone?: Sort of.. Kinda.. Not sure...
* the loudest?: Nermo
* Who's the shyest?....... Is that a trick question?
* Who's the weirdest? Me
* Who do you go to for advice? Mira
* Who do you cry to? Mira, Dou, my cousin and my aunt.
* What is the best feeling in the world? to be successfull, to feel loved and to be surrounded by my friends and family
* Worst feeling? Feeling alone

I tag everyone on my blogs list

3 Comments:

Blogger haal said...

Interesting!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

You think?
Hmmm... Thanks.. I guess :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Nightlegend said...

nice questions ..I enjoyed reading your answers

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home