Thursday, October 20, 2005

I have tons of studying to do. I have 3 reports to hand out on Saturday and a quizz.
But I just can't sit down and study. I have to finish everything today because there will be no studying tomorrow. It's my birthday!!!

Tomorrow I turn 21. I'm finally "legal"....

My friends are taking me out for so7our. The first time I go to so7our with friends and maybe fitar with the family.
I'm really excited, usually I don't like the day of my birthday. I always feel dissapointed. I don't know I expect an amaizing day and no matter what happens it doesn't reach my expectations so I grew to not like it at all. And the day following my birthday is the worst. I feel like "Just yesterday I was extra special and today I'm treated very normal". Don't like that.

But back to the studying. This year is super hard, I have seven subjects two of which I know nothing about. But still I'm really trying to keep up. I attend most of the lectures and I do my best to solve all the sheets (trainings and problems and stuff like that we call them sheets).

However I really don't have much energy for college. I've been studying for a long time (since sanaweya 3amma), and I feel like I need a loooooooooong break.

And Ramadan isn't helping either. Don't get me wrong I like Ramadan. I like fasting and all the spirituality that surrounds this month. But I don't like the la7'bata of the day, the traffic and this year I don't know why but fasting is harder than ever. My blood pressure got very low one day and I almost fainted and stuff like that.

And the professors work like it's just an ordinary month. Same ammount of work, no difference whatsoever... Very strange...

Anyway got to go to study.
Wish me luck

7 Comments:

Blogger Nightlegend said...

Happy Birthday Yagamillllll!!

Hope you have a very great birthday party ,I know it's hard to celebrate birthdays in Ramadan since I am facing the same problem(my birthday is next monday..LOL) ,but insha2alah it will be great for you.

BTW:today I had sohor out home for the first time this Ramadan..what a coincidence.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Happy birthday.
Yeah celebrating a birthday in Ramadan is hard, this is the second year and I guess it will be the case next year as well.

But I'm really enjoying the big 21 more than anything. So ramadan no ramadan I will have tons of fun!!!!!!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

Happy Happy birthday ya EVE..
bas i wonder why you sound to me as an engineer..
are you studying engineering?!

:D :D :D :D :D

1:24 AM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

Happy birthday Eve. I know it's late, but they say late better than never.

Your post reminded me of my 21st birthday. Never waited for something as I waited for that! But seems I was putting too many expectations on that day, and it turned out to be disappointing.

2:16 AM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

lasto-adri, I am studying engineering. Is it that obvious? Are engineering students the only people tortured all year long?

Moon light shadow, I tried something new this year. I expected the worse and I had a simple and amaizing birthday.
It was the best thing I've ever did

6:50 PM  
Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

yes ma i am engineering ya benti.. i knew the flavour from 1st word :D

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home