Monday, October 24, 2005

My Addiction

*Originally written in Ramadan 2003

I miss you. You were my first greeting in the morning; but now, no more. I got used to you without knowing it. I never knew how much you mean to me until I lost you, even if it’s for a while. Every cell in my body is calling out your name. Will I ever be the same without you? Will I ever get used to my new life deprived of you? I believe now what they say about how we never know the value of the dearest things in our lives until we lose them. And now, I know your true value; I’ll never take you for granted again.
I look different without you. People might ask me what’s wrong with me, my face is pale and my eyes are tired. Should I tell them it’s you? Or will they just laugh at me. I don’t think they had you in their lives like I did. You’re my addiction, my love, my cup of coffee…

5 Comments:

Blogger Nightlegend said...

Why you didn't publish it till now?

8:21 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Dunno, I forgot about it I think.
Why? Is it good?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Nightlegend said...

Yeah...it's a good piece about when love becomes an addiction ,that's one side of the perffect love's state!

3:09 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

Very nice post, Eve. And so very true...As an aswer to your question, no one that has ever loved could laugh at you! They might smile though, remembering that they have felt like that on similar occasions.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

your cupf of coffe ;) ;)))
soooo... nice eve.. so nice..

wish to find my cup of nescafe ba2a :@

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home