Saturday, October 29, 2005

Tagged

Been tageed by Haal and Nightlegend. So it's a tag square... engineering joke, not funny...
Anyways, here goes:

Seven things I plan to do:
1. Study extra hard.
2. Remember my French and Italian (spoken and written)
3. Resume writing.
4. Watch more european movies.
5. Travel abroad alone.
6. Take photography, creative writing and AutoCAD courses
7. Find a summer job.

Seven things I can't do:
1. Study without music.
2. Talk on the phone while there's somebody else in the room.
3. Stop thinking, planning, strategising...
4. Play video games (PS2 and X-Box and stuff like that... don't like it).
5. Ignore my friends' feelings.
6. Watch egyptian TV.
7. Wear a hijab


Seven things I say more often:
1. Ya sala.... (ya salam without the m)
2. 7amas mooooooot
3. To7fa.
4. W eih?....
5. Dih 7aga te2ref ya shei7'
6. Taralalli.
7. Was3a 2awi dih ya 7ssein (any boy is 7ssein and any girl is sami7a, got it from my cousin)


Seven people I want to tag
1. Egyptian Person.
2. Sam
3. Tota
4. Charismatic Soul
5. Lasto-Adri Blue (fellow engineer)
6. Kayla (I know Haal tagged you but just to make it square as well)
7. Anyone else interested

8 Comments:

Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

hay eve (fellow engineer) ;)
thanks for tagging me... bas i already answered the tag couple of days ago :) :)

BTW: all guys r mo7sen for me..
w sa7e7 wht dept r you>
i am communications from electrical.. and you>?

1:01 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Hey Lasto-Adri
I know I found out after wrtiting your name down...

Ya 7aram, communications? My friends in communications are slowly loosing their minds...
I'm in civil, construction. Which is kind of interesting if the professors weren't totally unhumain like they are now

11:21 AM  
Blogger Charisma said...

oh Eve, im so sorry, i havent noticed that you have tagged me!

anyhow its on my blog, thanks again hun.

i just love that hussien and samiha parts, hilarious.. lol

3:20 AM  
Blogger Charisma said...

you can find the post
here

3:28 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Your welcome
And congrats on the bold move of quitting your job.
The "me" time is very important to me too, I totally understand you.

Have a nice break

10:56 AM  
Blogger Charisma said...

thank you Eve, wish you the same, not anything but the eid holidays of course :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So what's wrong with communications dept. !!!? :)

http://gr33ndata.blogspot.com/

2:47 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Zay el fol.
Ma2darsh a2oul 3anhom 7aga ya basha :)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home