Friday, July 21, 2006

The new Eve

Last couple of days whitnessed big changes. I broke up with my boyfriend and startd a job.
I'm a working single... woman (not mom yet, thank God).

The break up was due to a number of small accumulated things, that with time became a huge thing. And I'm sorry but I'm not very good at ignoring the elephant in the room.
I was sad for a couple of days, but everyone I know did their best in getting me out of the mood. I have great family and friends. Maybe I'll talk about the break up later.

But I have to talk about the job. Ok it's not a job, it's just summer training. But it's amizing. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and genuinly want to help me. The atmosphere is simply beautiful. I couldn't have been luckier.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just i haven't seen a man who deserve one tear..
u go get them girlie

1:44 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Well the thought of losing someone you cared about deeply hurts, but it's not deadly. I might cry a little bit but nobody can remain sad forever. And I have amaizing people around me who offered great support. Thanks for dropping by.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

Eve, hope you get over the break up soon! I am sure it was the best way if there were so many things that needed to be ignored to make it work.

As for the new job, wish you good luck with it, and may the next permanent one be as great as this one.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Thanks alina, you're sweet as ever.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home