Monday, January 02, 2006

Down with the flu, down with exams among other things

Flu, exams and missunderstanding.
These were my new year celebrations.

I had an exam on the 1st of January at 8:30 am while having the worst and weirdest flu ever.

The flu is over now (weird like I said). Did well in the exam thank God, although I didn't expect to.

I'm a bit tired, exhausted and drained, wish I could go away for just a couple of days to recharge, someplace quiet, with him...

I miss you my love, although I see you everyday, talk to you almost every 2 hors I still miss you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nightlegend said...

2alf salama 3aleki & Happy New Year

7:43 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Thnx Night, been quite some time since the last time you commented. Welcome back :)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home