Thursday, November 03, 2005

Important announcememt

Like a ray of sunshine in a chilling winter morning, he brought a sudden feeling of warmth into my life. He cares for me, protects me, he holds me like I'm made of fragile glass, delicately, gently…..

He sneaked into my world and alternated it. I trust him like I never trusted anyone before, I open up to him and let him into my mysterious world that only a few had the honor of entering. He didn't run away, he still calls me his baby.

When he's not around and I start thinking of him I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach, I smell his scent, and almost feel his breath on my face.
If I see him hurting my soul is ripped apart and when I see him happy every cell is jumping of joy.

With everything said and everything felt I can safely declare that "I love him".
Yes I did say the L word, and I will say it again.

I love you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Charisma said...

EVE!

my god! thats so romantic!
how come you never posted anything about him before? or have you?

you seem very happy, i hope he deserves a delicate girl like you, but since you love him, im sure he does.

best of luck eve, wish you all the happiness.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Thanks sweetie, you're right I never posted anything about him before becuse it's something brand new... He's an amaizing guy, I'm blessed to have him in my life

8:01 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

:) happy to read your post.
Wish u more and more happiness.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Thank you Rain

2:05 AM  
Blogger Nightlegend said...

I am glad you feeling great about him...Good luck eve

4:19 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

I am really glad for you, Eve! About the L word, say it as often as you get the chance to!:)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

and wish you love all life long and ever after

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very useful Eve, I can use what you've got here on this post as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for What is the purpose of life. Cheers, Anny.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home