Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wow

What is the matter with me?
Is it a new perfume or somethig?
I got a marriage proposal today. I turned him down, but it was hard. I like the guy, friendship like. His sister is my friend and I hate things when they get awkward.

The funny thing is I thought for about a milli second about saying yes. He's a good guy in a very good job, good family and all the reasonable things that lead to a yes. But, hello, not ready for a relationship is a key word here.

And, and he didn't say " I like you can we date?" he actually said "Let's do wedding invitations together" you should have seen my face expressions, priceless.

I'm amused, flattered and disturbed at the same time.

Me, married. Can you imagine? I can't

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't either!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home