Monday, August 01, 2005

Ex boyfriends

Having to deal with an ex is heavy on my heart. Especially when I'm the one who said goodbye.
I hate oversensitivity and trying to respect his feelings.

AHH. Like M. he was sweetheart, still is. But the relation went belly up for many reasons. And it took me ages to tell him it's over and gae him the "let's be friends speech". The problem is, he believd it. He thinks I'm gonna call him asking him about his day and chitchatting on the phone for hours like we used to.
And it's a little bit hard to tell him that I gave him this speech only because we're gonna be face to face for the next 2 years We go to the same university, same department, same friends, same everything.

The thing that made me mad at him is his attitude during the time of the results.
I found him calling me one day and telling me that he's passed, that he's been able to know it from the university before it's being published. Go to hell. I don't give a rat's ass about what you've done, I wanna know what I've done. This just made me........ARGGGGGGGGGGG. I wasn't sleeping or eating and on the verge of tears everytime I think of this subject, but he didn't respect any of this. Even the way he phrased this statement was irritating.
And then he started bragging about he got a higher grade in a certain subject.
I loved this subject, understood it perfectly and done the exams amaizingly, but got a bad grade which made me sad and dissapointed.
M. on the other hand made a fatal mistake in the final. But got a better grade and he rubbed it in my face.
I hated it and till now I'm too angry to talk to him.

I think I'm gonna take a break from guys and boyfriends and just enjoy my freedom.

Do you think I should call him and say what's bothering me? Walla tanash?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need for tanash. call the poor boy. U know how much he is dying to have another one of those cinnabon sessions.

However, I don't see why you can't be his friend and still be single. Actually, wait, I know better. Yeah, You are in a bind.Especially with the 2 more years of college thing. Just drop out or leave the country me says!

Who cares who had the better grade as long as you passed anyway?

Love the name btw, but you still haven't told me the story behind it!

BTW, fatooret el mobile kanet 900 LE. A7eih!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Eve was an alias I came up with many years ago, somethin to do with the day dreams I told you about.
Leaving the country now is an impossible idea, I had a fight with u know who in canada and I have to depend on myself to go.

The poor boy is just pissing me off and I know I'll be extrememly rude to him.

boor u 3ala el fatoura. ma2olna netkalem mn abou balash bas yalla, ma3lesh ya richie rich.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about ElSafarah?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Can't get a hold to the lady there.

6:40 PM  
Blogger haal said...

Dont really get why were u angry at the guy?

No, find a good guy and stick to him. If this guy that u gave him the speech is too mushy then who needs that. And no, dont call and tell him why u were upset if u decided to break up with him.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Well haal we have broken up but the problem is I have to deal with him for 2 more years so I want to keep an ok relationship with him. He doesn't understand the new situation and he's very posessive. But still I don't need tensions in my life, so I need to find a way to keep everything "civil" between us without being dragged to the going back together issue.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

No, you don't really have to deal with him. You just have to be nice enough to say hello an good-bye to him each day you see him, but don't let it get too close if you don't really want to be his friend. First because you'd avoid getting annoyed by everything he does and second because he might get to see you as a friend and he'd be dissapointed later.

10:54 AM  
Blogger haal said...

Go Kay, go! :) Get down to business. Why the hassle. Good enough to say hi-bye sweetie!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

C'mon Haal! I'm not that bad, am I?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Thnx guys for the advice

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home