Friday, August 26, 2005

Back from vacation

Last week I went on vacation. A much needed vacation.
I went with my family to a resort on the red sea.
And it was like a piece of Heaven. The weather was perfect, nice breeze with no humidity. I was lazy all day, go to the beach in the afternoon and after a nice bath being lazy again infront of the TV.

I was pampered and spoiled by the entire family. I washed the dishes twice maybe just as a sign of good will, but other than that I didn't lift a finger.

It made me wonder about the mess I was in earlier. And I made a decision. I will put aside all the problems that were causing me trouble in the past few months. They were mainly caused by my fear of the future. What the hell will I do when I finish college. I'm a lousy engineer so I won't do that, but I have to find something that I like an want to do and start figuring out how. What courses should I take, where should I do my training, etc...
All of this caused me great discomfort. So on my holiday I reached a conclusion. I won't think about long term plans, I will rather have a short term plan where I will put all my energy in it. If it succeeds maybe my long term plans will be fixed by themselves.

Wish me luck

1 Comments:

Blogger haal said...

forget about long terms bla, bla. just work work work--and think NOW.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home