Friday, August 26, 2005

At your request

This is originally haal's post but I like the idea so I'm going to give it a shot.

Three names you go by:
-Eve
-Natalie (recently)
-Poupa

Three screen names you have had:
-Eve
-Mesteka
-Roumy

Three parts of your heritage
-Egyptian
-Syrian
-Italian

Three things that you don't like:
-People who talk about what they don't know (elfaty)
-Snobs
-hypocrite

Three of your everyday essentials:
-Morning cup of coffee
-Daydreaming
-Watching a TV show (at least)

Three things you are wearing right now:
-Silver anklet
-My favorite white gold necklace
-pajamas

Two truths and a lie:
-I am lazy
-I get mad easily
-I like loud parties

Three non-physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
-Confidence
-Friendliness
-Having a goal and going for it

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
-Smile
-Smart eyes
-Neat clothes that suit the occasion

Three things you just can’t do:
-Do drugs
-Desert a friend
-Stop thinking

Three of your favorite hobbies
-Reading
-Taking long walks
travelingg

Three things you want to do really badly right now
-Be with myfavoritee aunt
-Go to Vienna
-Dance

Three places you want to go on vacation
-China
-New York
-Nigeria

Three things you want to do before you die
-Be a mom
-Make a difference in a Man's life
-Understand myself

Three ways I am stereotypically a woman
-I spend too much on my looks
-I like gossip
-I blush at compliments

4 Comments:

Blogger haal said...

At least change the title ;) So, dont u think our answers are kinda similiar! Even our heritages are neighbouts :) French/Italian (Syria/Turky)

enjoy!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

I thought it would be better to keep the title so it doesnt look like im steeling ur idea.
I'm giving u credit on it all.

And i dont actually have italian blood but i lived there for years as a child and it diffused into my persona. So i feel entitled to say that i'm part italian

12:48 AM  
Blogger haal said...

Ah, ok w/ italian part! Too bad.

As for the title, I was joking. It is not even my idea. i was tagged by Dalulla, who was herself tagged by someone else and so on.

SO, I was just teasing!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

I took this meme as well! I wasn;t tagged by anyone, Lou said I should. But it's a nice one, isn't it?

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home